Monday, May 2, 2011

Pretty Hair Bow Holder

Lily has a lot of hair. So naturally, she has tons of hair bows! I needed something to do with them that would make finding them easier. I found this tutorial and loved it. I loved the look of the polka dots, so I found a yellow and white dot scrap of fabric on Etsy that was the perfect size for my frame. Hobby Lobby is a great place to find large frames for projects like this, because there isn't any glass in them to worry about. Plus, the frames are usually 50% off at least twice a month! Score!

I think it turned out really nice and it looks great in Lily' room. I think it would make such a cute gift!!


Finished!
I plan on hanging it above Lily's dresser, but for now, I just leaned it against the wall.

This is why Lily must wear hair bows! Poor girl, she can't see!!

There. That's better!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I am definitely going to have to make one! Lily is such a pretty baby! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was such a fun and easy project, and it makes a big and useful impact on the room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...