Saturday, January 15, 2011

Crafting with the Stars

I did it. After some coaxing by my friend, Erin (who could've entered, herself!), I entered Season 2 of 'Crafting with the Stars', over at Sew Dang Cute Crafts! Ahhhh! Today was the last day to enter, so I did it before I could think too much about it.

If you don't know what the contest is, it is similar to the show, 'Dancing with the Stars', except it is in blog-land. Twelve contestants are chosen to work with 12 crafty 'blog stars'. It is a 4 week competition to see who is the craftiest of them all!

I could only have one entry, which was hard, but the rules stated that the craft had to be made after Dec. 1, 2010, so that helped me narrow it down. I entered my 13"MacBook Pro Computer Bag! I am very proud of this bag, since it is my very own pattern, and I had to conquer the zipper in order to finish it. I made 4 of these as Christmas gifts, but I chose to enter the Black Damask version, one of my favorites.



Wish me luck! The contestants will be announced on Wed., Jan. 19, 2011.
Eeek!!

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...