Monday, January 31, 2011

So cozy...

With all this talk about snow, I feel like cuddling up under a blanket with some coffee and a good book. Supposedly, there might be snow here in Laredo on Friday...although you wouldn't know it from the weather these past 2 days!! It's been in the 80's! Crazy.

Snow or sun, you can't go wrong with a trip to Starbucks...am I right? With that in mind, I whipped up some Coffee Cozies! They are so cute, I want one in every print! I lined them with Insul-Bright, to keep the heat in the cup and not on your hands. Practical, and stylish! They are available in my Etsy shop, stop by and check them out!

Two of my favorites...

I used my last bit of Amy Butler Morning Glory fabric for this one!

I love mixing prints...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...