Monday, March 14, 2011

Two fun and easy tutorials for the Summer!

We are going on our first ever family vacation later this week. Sea World, here we come! We are going with some old friends, and I couldn't be more excited! I really think Bobby will love it.
I found some patterns on a couple of my favorite crafty blogs that I think will come in handy for our trip. These 2 patterns are so easy, and maybe took me an hour to complete both. I thought I would share them with you!


Genius! Why didn't I think of this?



This hat was so quick and easy to make, that when I made the first one too small (I had to adjust the original pattern to fit Lily's head), I think I whipped up the 2nd one in about 20-30 minutes! I used my favorite fabric of the moment...this sweet floral print I found at Jo Ann's. Love it!!

I added a heart button on top. LOVE!

Perfect for keeping those sweet cheeks out of the sun. I think she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...