Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bazaar time!


I participated in a Bazaar today! It was the 2nd time I've done this, and it was a lot of fun! Unfortunately, there wasn't very much advertising for the event, so at times it was very S.L.O.W., but I did sell some things and made some extra spending money! I plan on doing this every month, and I am hoping to sell some things in the Farmer's Market soon! Yikes! I need to get to sewing! I need to make more coffee cozies, crayon rolls and towels. Those were my big sellers.

My goal for 2011 is to do a real craft fair. Hopefully I can do one with my sister and her shop, Paper+Twine, towards the end of the year. I learned today that I need to work on my display. I want everything to be bright and colorful. I really want to get an old hat rack to spray paint for my aprons, and possibly an old ladder also for all the bibs and towels. My sister in law and I may go rummage through a flea market this week, so I'll see what I can snag. Can't wait to see it all come together!

Thanks to my Laredo family for coming out to support me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...