Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fabric Owl Teethers


My daughter, Lily, loves fabric ---- she takes after her mom, right?

No, really, she loves it! She is forever chewing on her burp cloths, her shirt, blanket, my clothes...so when I saw this tutorial on homemade by jill (a great blog for all sorts of ideas and tutorials), I had to make some!

This is seriously such an easy project. I whipped some up during nap time, and what's even better, is that I didn't need to go to the store first! I had all the materials on hand.
Perfect.

I made 3, two for Lily, and one for my friend who is having a little boy next month. So sweet!! I added a little ribbon loop at the top so I could hang the owl on some teething rings.


She loves it!!

You can find the tutorial, here or the original here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...